Warmwater Fishing at Chinook Landing

yep. go there in the evening and you can do some catch and release for the run of 6 inch salmon smolts. use the smallest hooks you can get away with and a tiny bobber.the only place to catch any is at the boat launch by the docks. use redworms or powerbait for best results. remember , catch and release and tight lines! get back if you catch any. also, there wont really be any panfish action until may, but the water might be flooded...

+1 - fishing for smolt is bad ju ju. Don't do it. And targeting smolt with BAIT is even worse. I hope homeboy was doing some chain yanking, and not serious about smolt fishing.

yep. go there in the evening and you can do some catch and release for the run of 6 inch salmon smolts. use the smallest hooks you can get away with and a tiny bobber.the only place to catch any is at the boat launch by the docks. use redworms or powerbait for best results. remember , catch and release and tight lines! get back if you catch any. also, there wont really be any panfish action until may, but the water might be flooded...

I think he was kidding as many of Gerbil's threads have received playful info and help. (Probably because there are so many)

I think he was kidding as many of Gerbil's threads have received playful info and help. (Probably because there are so many)

Or he might not know any better either. When I was his age I didn't have anyone to inform me of the ethics of fishing and I would've caught and kept them myself.

Top Bottom