Walling heating up

P
PARTYBOY
Finally caught some bass at Walling Pond...Got 3 yesterday and missed one...this warm weather should be good for the waters

B
Big0g
Is walling the one by wal mart or is it the one by the fire station? Or am I just way off? Lol

P
PARTYBOY
its kinda by fire station its off McGilchrist and 16th

D
Drew9870
Tryin to catch some Smallies and Largemouth tomorrow? Willamette is dropping, I will be fishing the bank rather than the dock, if all goes well, the 'hot-spot' should be living up to its name.

Walling might be on my list next week.

S
Sgrunig90
Drew when you going next week? Want to tag team it? I am thinking top water bass fishing

D
Drew9870
When am I wha... Where... Wait, hold on, are we talking fishing Stephen? I am open for plans to go fishing any day as long as I don't already have plans to go fishing that day :lol:.

I do have plans to fish some Bass next week though, will text you when I have a pretty good idea of where and when.

S
Sgrunig90
Ya it's late for me, tired as hell.

When you bass fishing next week? You should let me know.

Also when you want to hit up St. Louis or that Stayton pond you told me bout

P
PARTYBOY
Hit up Walling this am for the morning bite...I caught total of 4 LMB...2 off top water around 9am and 2 off Senkos around 10am...All ranged from 1-2lbs...gotta love Walling...catch a fish every time I fish there!

B
Berg03
I'm hitting walling up after work today, should be getting off early so I can have some decent time fishing

P
PARTYBOY
^^^ Any Luck?

B
Berg03
Caught 1 large mouth about 9" length, that was my only bite. Caught it on a top water rapala. I went around the entire pond with my senko, no luck then came back with my rapala and about half way caught him.

Question are there carp in Walling? i saw 4 fish about 7lbs each that looked like carp but i didn't know there were any in there.

D
Drew9870
Question are there carp in Walling? i saw 4 fish about 7lbs each that looked like carp but i didn't know there were any in there.

Shhhh!!!

Speaking of what you saw, I need to get my butt to Walling as soon as I respool some 65lb Braid on the Carp rod.

Last edited:
B
Berg03
haha, I was very surprised when I saw them. Was not really thinking there were some in there. Time for some bottom fishing.

P
PARTYBOY
Caught a few small ones this am and this nice 2.5lb LMB...hit it hard...

B
Berg03
which side of that rock were u fishing on?

P
PARTYBOY
My lil secret now isn't it...i dont fish and tell lol

P
PARTYBOY
hit up walling for 2 hrs last night...not a great night but my last cast before i left i caught about a 2lber on topwater...so ended up being successful night!

H
Hendo30
well played, I have been thinking about heading out there for a little topwater, pre dusk derdry but havent had a chance. I always have a problem walking away from that last cast and the "what might have been".

A thump on the last cast always tacks on the "Good" to "Trip"

P
PARTYBOY
^^^ agreed