Wal Mart good deals on tackle?

G
GoldFishSlayer
they can have some good deals from time to time but my wal mart carries a ton of stuff I would never use fishing wise... there little slip floats were a pretty sweet deal when they were a buck fifty for two now I think they went up a dollar ya gotta look and dig pretty hard to find a money saving deal there I believe but sometimes they will throw a bunch of stuff on the clearance rack my only problem is they dont seem to ever have the sizes or colors I am after everything seems to be 2 sizes to big for local steelheading but thats just my 2 cents long story short they have two things I will buy if they are in stock and if I happen to get drug into that store and they have them I buy them if not its bi mart or one of the many local shops

C
chris61182
G
GoldFishSlayer
it took me 3 years to get them to stock some of the stuff I want and even longer for them to figure out in oregon people fish year round I dont know if they will ever sell the swivels I want but I keep asking my only solution to the jig heads I was buying there and nobody else had was to buy them out every time they had them for a year straight now they stay on the shelf at last but im a bit over stocked

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Dadaboom! See, ask and ye shall receive!

Reactions: Bad Tuna
B
Born2Fish55
Modest_Man said:
I live walking distance from WalMart and won't set foot in the store unless I forget an ingredient for dinner that night...I don't buy much fishing gear but when I do it's usually from BiMart, Fisherman's, Cabela's, or used through Craigslist.
A\

Amen to that... I would rather just drop my money into the business section of a outhouse than buy from Walmart.... I don't relish supporting China or Arkansas (sort of the same in-breeding going on).