Upper Rogue steel?

F
fishing_mission
Hey guys jus got back down here for school a little while ago an was wondering if the steelhead in the Upper Rogue are still in good shape, or if its to late in the season

Thanks

M
Mad dog
fishing_mission said:
Hey guys jus got back down here for school a little while ago an was wondering if the steelhead in the Upper Rogue are still in good shape, or if its to late in the season

Thanks

Eat, Sleep, Fish....He'll have the answers for you!

E
eat, sleep, fish
Still in pretty good shape. Most of the action is from Gold Hill to Grants pass though. There's lots of chromers being caught in the middle river so there should be a few around in the upper. Things will start picking back up around the middle of November. The summer run lasts until February too.

Reactions: Raincatcher
F
fishing_mission
Yeah little different timing on the runs from the river I usually fish but thanks for tthe info.

Another question is does the rogue have a strong run of coho in the upper river too??

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Raincatcher
M
MadMick
Do you know if there are any good spots at white horse in GP? I was there a while back with no luck, however I was told there is a good hole in there somewhere.

E
eat, sleep, fish
MadMick said:
Do you know if there are any good spots at white horse in GP? I was there a while back with no luck, however I was told there is a good hole in there somewhere.

Right below the boat ramp is a good little slot, as well down river a little bit where the river turns.

M
MadMick
Thanks brother, I should be down in that area over thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully by then there will be some acion. Cheers!