Umpqua River smallmouth bass fishing

NKlamerus
jamisonace said:
That's cool. I've been friends with Silver and Ferris since they moved to Springfield. I bet we've fished together 100 times. They are great.

Good idea on bigger baits. I didn't care on Saturday. Just wanted my buddy to catch a bunch of fish. He had a blast.
She might remember me, they sent me a cease and desist letter after I built a fence at the front and back of the yard

Beforehand I had homeless walking through between the highway and the neighborhood, for some reason they thought I'd be installing a plastic construction fence with stakes, that wouldn't keep the dog in let alone the local meth heads out!

Reactions: jamisonace
NKlamerus
Another day at forks, I stopped and bought a new rod so spent some time breaking it in.

The south is absolutely disgusting, really low and whatever water it is pumping looks like a kale smoothie, I didn't catch a single fish in that brown water. Spent some time exploring the north and further towards Cleveland

Probably 40 fish or so, had some boils on a big Swimbait but no takers.

Reactions: fromthelogo
Oregunner
I had some Alabama rigs in the Amazon shopping cart, but just couldn’t pull the trigger. Looks like casting wind chimes. Umpqua Landing boat ramp is getting really skinny. I have a basic 10’ fishing kayak in my fleet, so I launched that on Monday morning, and caught a dozen nice fish in a couple hours. Water quality was not bad. Wacky rigs on ultralight spinning gear. Paddling for a couple hours used some muscles I haven’t used for a while. 😀

jamisonace
NKlamerus said:
She might remember me, they sent me a cease and desist letter after I built a fence at the front and back of the yard

Beforehand I had homeless walking through between the highway and the neighborhood, for some reason they thought I'd be installing a plastic construction fence with stakes, that wouldn't keep the dog in let alone the local meth heads out!
I fished with her last week and asked her about sending a cease a desist for a fence. She said, "Which one? We had to send them all the time." LOL

Reactions: NKlamerus
Top Bottom