Being retired I have time on my hands so I go a little crazy now and then to come up with a project. I have been walking by a certain piece of 2" copper pipe in my barn for a few years and always figured that somewhere in that pipe was a lure. The other day I reached the point of no return, took the hack saw, ball pin hammer, and went to work. I cut off a piece of pipe with the hack saw used the tin snips and the ball pin hammer and fashioned something close to a steel-lee. I took it down to the Sandy today and was suprised to see it actually work like a spoon should. If I wasn't retired I would just go buy a lure but it was kind of fun to make one from scratch. I think I'll make a few more, might even use then to decorate the Christmass Tree with a few of them!