Trout Unlimited pontoon 7 ft!?

F
fishndad
Troutski said:
The registration is good for two years...not bad. Not bad at all..

Chuck

so do i get hull numbers with the registration fee or is that extra?

Troutski
Troutski
Yes...

Yes...

fishndad said:

Yes you do....you will need something to put them on .....

Chuck

F
fishndad
Troutski said:
Yes you do....you will need something to put them on .....

Chuck

great thanks everyone you have been great!

T
tnffishman
i just put my pontoon boat together yesterday, hopefully i can use it this weekend:dance:

F
fishndad
tnffishman said:
i just put my pontoon boat together yesterday, hopefully i can use it this weekend:dance:

fantastic! good luck

N
ninja2010
tnffishman said:

where are you planning to go?

F
fishndad
well folks i finaly got my rod holder, rear deck and motor mount built and attached! just plain old wood but it works great! taking it out tommorow

T
tnffishman
gonna head up to harriet lake and try my luck

Troutski
Troutski
Advice...

Advice...

One piece of advice; make sure you strap your air pump to the back of the toon, or put it in one of your deep pockets. If you bring it with you, you won't need it....but leave it behind - well you get the message. Have a ball....your gonna love it..:dance: :clap: :clap:

Chuck

F
fishndad
Troutski said:
One piece of advice; make sure you strap your air pump to the back of the toon, or put it in one of your deep pockets. If you bring it with you, you won't need it....but leave it behind - well you get the message. Have a ball....your gonna love it..:dance: :clap: :clap:

Chuck

good idea lol

S
Silver Bullets
fishndad said:

I had a sheriff from the marine patrol come out to the house to check out my toon...I guess he had to verify that it didn't come with hull numbers like most boats do. He measured the length and issued me the hull numbers and did the paperwork so that I could be registered. I then had to engrave the hull numbers on the frame. It's a lot of BS, but I'm legal. I think mine runs around $24 every two years.