Trout Magnets

P
portlandsupersonics
New member
Any tips in how to use these. I have an ultralight set up with 4 pound test. They are very awkward to cast since they are so light even with their small bobber.
 
 
  • Like
Reactions: Grant22
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oregonloved and Grant22
portlandsupersonics said:
Any tips in how to use these. I have an ultralight set up with 4 pound test. They are very awkward to cast since they are so light even with their small bobber.
They are one of my all time favorites I like to use a split shot and put it a couple feet above it I or use a small crappie bobber with a weighted bottom or a split shot just a couple inches below the bobber
 
I haven't had any luck with them fishing for trout. Fishing rivers and creeks, I've used them in place of worms and powerbait and no hits. Last year was my first attempt, plan on using them more this year to really try them out.
 
MrMatt923 said:
I haven't had any luck with them fishing for trout. Fishing rivers and creeks, I've used them in place of worms and powerbait and no hits. Last year was my first attempt, plan on using them more this year to really try them out.
Its seems that when they work they work really good but when they don't you wont get a single bite
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrMatt923

Similar threads

W
Replies
8
Views
817
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
plumbertom
Replies
1
Views
431
troutdude
troutdude
DanFlashes
  • Question Question
Replies
7
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
2
Views
539
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
566
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom