Trip to JD is off!!!

EOBOY
EOBOY
Well I just found out the John Day is a raging muddy mess. My neighbor has a ranch at Spray and they just got back he said it will take week for the water to drop and another for it to clear. I'm not happy my new toon gets here today and I wanted to break it in on the JD. Guess I'll have to concentrate on the willy for now. Picked this up yesterday at Ceder Oak. First ever on a Texas Rig, thanks to the Whisperer. He's still teaching and I'm still learning.

• willybass.jpg
bass
bass
Nice bass! Sorry to hear you won't be fishing the JD but the Willamette is nothing to sneeze at!

EOBOY
EOBOY
Yeah I'm learning the Willy. But going to my old stomping grounds and hanging out with my friend of over 50 years is tough to put OFF.

O
OnTheDrop
Tell Terry what's up for me, Dana!

jamisonace
jamisonace
If you willing to drive to the John Day, you should check out the umpqua.

I'm really surprised any rivers are high right now. That's good news....I guess.

EOBOY
EOBOY
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Tell Terry what's up for me, Dana!

Will do Tanner, I'll try not to let have to much whisky............LOL

EOBOY
EOBOY
jamisonace said:
If you willing to drive to the John Day, you should check out the umpqua.

I'm really surprised any rivers are high right now. That's good news....I guess.

Jamisonace I have fished the Umpqua a few years ago and do plan on hitting it this year. Thanks for reminding me.........so much water and soooo little time!