Trask question

C
Cohosanders
Where is the best place to fish the Trask??? I will be going there on Sunday and although I am very familiar with the Wilson, I know nothing about fishing the Trask. Thanks OFF members:D

well ive only fished the hatchery and a hole called dam hole at mile seven but u can fish all the way to the county park i believe.... talked to hatchery guys lastweek and they said theres all three in there... summers winters and a few chinook...wish the wilson would start getting springers.....

Well I ended up at The Wilson first and then checked out the Trask. What an amazing river. I went up to the Dam hole and tried out a few spots downstream. Only had a smolt smack my spinner, but enjoyed fishing the new water. Yet another place to fish in Oregon.

yah i dont go there much i did get my first steal at the hatchery tho i post the pic it was from january.......... but on the other hand the wilson has ben good to me and my buddy as of late......... yarn balls with sent

What is the water level when is too high to fish the Trask...I whant to give a try tomorrow..Thanks :think:

im going tommorow to the hatchery hole maybe laurens i dont think its too high

Hooked and lost my first 2 nooks up there last weekend wish I could go tomorrow but water is very high here and didn't think it would be any good