Thinking Eagle Creek

P
pblack
0
hey guy's I am new to oregon and new to the fishing forum. was thinking about going to eagle creek near sandy and look for some trout water along trail #501. do you guy's have any suggestions on location, tackle, or reports? any info would be great and I look forward getting to know the forum, this is a great website!
 
Pretty sure there are no trout in there. Just Salmon/Steelhead.
 
Aren't all creeks closed for trout fishing from the 1st of November?
 
Not many trout above 5 inches, just really dark coho. I'd definitly try and find somewhere else to go. What is trail 501?
 
thanks guy's maybe I'll just stick to the sandy!
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
2
Views
312
Davpot
D
F
Replies
2
Views
392
FisherPete
F
caught_wet_handed
Replies
19
Views
3K
reyaz
reyaz
DanFlashes
Replies
8
Views
5K
Chromatose
Chromatose
StillCreekSam
Replies
0
Views
1K
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
Back
Top Bottom