You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
They are here
L
lilsalmon
Well-known member
Sweet, DB, very sweet.....
D
DB Crouper
0
DB Crouper said:
Caught a 12lb springer on Thursday, the smallest adult springer I have ever seen on the Umpqua. If my fishing partner sends me a picture, I'll post it, but it looks more like a Willamette springer. Better than a skunk, though.
Finally got the picture. Going again tomorrow, and hopefully will post another picture.
C
codrodd
0
Nice fish! What did you get him on?
D
DB Crouper
0
Yesterday's catch.
C
codrodd
0
Same result for us today.
J
JeannaJigs
Well-known member
Awe but it's such a cute little creature...
C
CoastieFlo
0
We just got new anchovies and herring in today @ Turman Tackle (where I work) if anyone is using those
D
DB Crouper
0
Forget the small guys. 36 pounder today! Love the Umpqua!
O
OnTheFly
Well-known member
Nice! With that streak of blood running down makes it look like a big trout. You could'a posted something like, "Hey, look at this Redband I picked up on the Crooked!"
brandon4455
Well-known member
OnTheFly said:
Nice! With that streak of blood running down makes it look like a big trout. You could'a posted something like, "Hey, look at this Redband I picked up on the Crooked!"
I didn't catch it. My buddy's fish. Do you like me again?ray:
J
JeannaJigs
Well-known member
Guess I forgive you then, this time.
D
DB Crouper
0
Going again Thursday. Will try really hard to gain your disdain. But I will always like you. BTW, Tobe's finger looks almost like new. Modern medicine is miraculous.
J
JeannaJigs
Well-known member
Well only a badass like Tobe could have a finger recover from that, I'm glad to hear that. Bet he will be out killing things with his barehands soon, if not already.
I will try to get over my disdain if such a thing happens, it might take time though.
D
DB Crouper
0
I caught a little 10 lb. Umpqua Jack last Thursday. Water's getting too low. Might be time for Middle Fork steelhead.
E
eugene1
0
Moderator
Nice Crouper!
Water's too low? I've been anticipating lower water for our next trip down there!
congrats on the springers, you're the man down there!