The next event????????

B
bigdog
Yeah there are a lot of them out there. That is why we are shooting to get ideas from people so we can sit down and decide witch one to do. Another one that comes to mind is Dornbeckers.

CJ

N
n8r1
Not to be a jerk, but Brian Grant is suffering from Parkinson's Disease, not Alzheimer's. :) Same thing that Michael J. Fox and Mohammad Ali have as well.

If you chose the National Parkinson's Foundation as the beneficiary, you may even be able to get a guest appearance from Brian Grant himself. He lives in West Linn and is active in the Portland community, and he likes to fish too (from his biography, I've never actually seen him drop a line).

Here's a Brian Quote ""I love fishing and anything I can do to help more kids get out on the water is an honor for me," Grant said."

B
bigsteel
north santiam state park,,packsaddle park,stayton bridge,greens bridge in jefferson,the rest area,jefferson boat ramp,minto park,niagara park,mill city bridge,mehama bridge,john neal memorial park,buel shelburn boat launch and plenty of pullouts to fish...those are what i can think of now ill do a search and see what i can come up with.....those are just the north santiam the south has waterloo wiley creek and several others as im not too failiar with the south....plus theres the little north fork outside of lyons