The much maligned West Salish Pond

T
Thuggin4Life
Planters are almost as good once they have been in the wild for a year. Is Just like eating a person. Would you want to eat a guy who sat on the couch all day eating fast food and never excercised or would you want to eat a healthy good eating guy who excercised regulary? Once a pellet head starts excercising in the river and eats real food the meat gets better and meat firms up and is no longer like oatmeal. Brooders are just big oatmeal meated versons of pellet heads. Also when the water heats up in the lakes fish get a bit on the soggy side. To each his own though. To upload a photo go to the additional options and click manage attachments. Then upload file from your computer and click browse. Locate the file and click open then upload. Wait for it to load and close the window and in the addition options it should show your attached file. Then click submit reply and you should be in buissness.

B
beaverfan
I don't want to eat any person.

T
Thuggin4Life
beaverfan said:
I don't want to eat any person.

Well me neither but it was just an example.

K
kornphlake
Thuggin4Life said:
Planters are almost as good once they have been in the wild for a year. Is Just like eating a person. Would you want to eat a guy who sat on the couch all day eating fast food and never excercised or would you want to eat a healthy good eating guy who excercised regulary? Once a pellet head starts excercising in the river and eats real food the meat gets better and meat firms up and is no longer like oatmeal. Brooders are just big oatmeal meated versons of pellet heads. Also when the water heats up in the lakes fish get a bit on the soggy side. To each his own though. To upload a photo go to the additional options and click manage attachments. Then upload file from your computer and click browse. Locate the file and click open then upload. Wait for it to load and close the window and in the addition options it should show your attached file. Then click submit reply and you should be in buissness.

Took the words out of my mouth, except for the part about eating people. Wait until the pond hasn't been stocked for 6 months and anything you'll catch will be a bit better tasting.

F
FishSchooler
kornphlake said:
Took the words out of my mouth, except for the part about eating people. Wait until the pond hasn't been stocked for 6 months and anything you'll catch will be a bit better tasting.

That is if there's any fish left

T
Troutier Bassier
Wow, First time I agree with Fishschooler.

T
Thuggin4Life
kornphlake said:

Best time to fish a stocked area is in the spring right before and when they first start stocking. That way you know the fish are good eating and once they start stocking you can easily tell the fish apart and you will catch more fish adding to the level of fun.