The crick today

T
Troutier Bassier
No fish, Ifished at the hatchery. I saw Mike Braun and FlyMaster. Both had fish I left home without anything. I got the a little late.

H
halibuthitman
Troutier Bassier said:
No fish, Ifished at the hatchery. I saw Mike Braun and FlyMaster. Both had fish I left home without anything. I got the a little late.

I thought you woulda caught something... being the better fisherman;) just kidding-

T
Troutier Bassier
I was fishing right. but it was like fishing in a bathtub. There was no fish.

I
Ideceivefish
Troutier Bassier said:

That's right, the fish are gone and the run is over. Move along. You might want to try the Necanicum.

:D:D:D

E
eggs
i want to thank you for leaving the fish for me tomorrow.. way to be a pal!

T
Troutier Bassier
You guys are lucky im only 12 and I still have to go to school. Otherwise id be slaying them all day.

H
halibuthitman
well then mr T.B I thank you, my children thank you, and their childrens children thank you, now if we just knock off those two guys you mentioned who seemed to have caught the last mating pair in the creek...everyday... mother nature will be able to sleep at nite again:rolleyes:

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
You guys are lucky im only 12 and I still have to go to school. Otherwise id be slaying them all day.

They keep you in school so you can afford to go fishing in the future. or else you will have to rely on your daddy :rolleyes: ;)

F
FishKiller23
Troutier Bassier said:

Hey man I know how it is. Its hard to spot those fish even when the water is clear. Just keep trying and sooner or later youll catch one.

M
Mike123
Troutier Bassier said:

:lol:

C
Cohosanders
Troutier Bassier said:

Yeah I have been there 3 times and still no fish for me.I even fished the Wilson yesterday and again...No fish:think: I'll get mine soon enough:cool:. I am sure you have seen flymasters web page. He kills it everyday. He is like a steelhead whisperer:shock: So even though you cannot see those ghosts they are taking a bath in that tub for sure:clap:.....Cool my 100th post!!!!!!

S
SlamNasty56
im with you on that one too i havent pulled anything out of eagle the past few times ive been up but there are definitely fish in there!

T
Troutier Bassier
He and his Friends each had one, I know where his spots are. ;)

H
halibuthitman
The hardest fish in the world to catch are the ones already in someone elses freezer.... good luck on that;)