The crick today

T

Troutier Bassier

No fish, Ifished at the hatchery. I saw Mike Braun and FlyMaster. Both had fish I left home without anything. I got the a little late.

H

halibuthitman

No fish, Ifished at the hatchery. I saw Mike Braun and FlyMaster. Both had fish I left home without anything. I got the a little late.

I thought you woulda caught something... being the better fisherman;) just kidding-

T

Troutier Bassier

I was fishing right. but it was like fishing in a bathtub. There was no fish.

E

eggs

i want to thank you for leaving the fish for me tomorrow.. way to be a pal!

T

Troutier Bassier

You guys are lucky im only 12 and I still have to go to school. Otherwise id be slaying them all day.

H

halibuthitman

well then mr T.B I thank you, my children thank you, and their childrens children thank you, now if we just knock off those two guys you mentioned who seemed to have caught the last mating pair in the creek...everyday... mother nature will be able to sleep at nite again:rolleyes:

F

FishSchooler

You guys are lucky im only 12 and I still have to go to school. Otherwise id be slaying them all day.

They keep you in school so you can afford to go fishing in the future. or else you will have to rely on your daddy :rolleyes: ;)

F

FishKiller23

Hey man I know how it is. Its hard to spot those fish even when the water is clear. Just keep trying and sooner or later youll catch one.

C

Cohosanders

I was fishing right. but it was like fishing in a bathtub. There was no fish.

Yeah I have been there 3 times and still no fish for me.I even fished the Wilson yesterday and again...No fish:think: I'll get mine soon enough:cool:. I am sure you have seen flymasters web page. He kills it everyday. He is like a steelhead whisperer:shock: So even though you cannot see those ghosts they are taking a bath in that tub for sure:clap:.....Cool my 100th post!!!!!!

S

SlamNasty56

im with you on that one too i havent pulled anything out of eagle the past few times ive been up but there are definitely fish in there!

H

halibuthitman

The hardest fish in the world to catch are the ones already in someone elses freezer.... good luck on that;)

Top Bottom