The carnage continues....

C
cobias
Well , it wasn't exactly a slaughterfest ( no steelhead ) but we got into another bright chinook on a steelhead plug. We were watching them roll in a deep slot, i saw a bright one roll and i jokingly said " lets go get that one " ...i pulled the plugs down to where she rolled and BAM ! Fish on ! and it was bright ! ? ! I let my dad fight it and it was good to see him fight a fish after so many years. I was going to let my niece fight it but she said she was affraid she might lose it...good call. She knows her uncle too well.HaHa! But i did get her into trout and we hooked another dark nook that turned into an LDR. A great day overall though.

Last edited:
R
rippin fish lips
nice fish! Sounds like you have been killing them on the mac! which float are you doin? if you wouldnt mind sayin But you don't gotta say it!

C
cobias
Better pic of my niece

Better pic of my niece

Better pic

E
everett464
Dude! What the heck! Great fish.

C
cobias
@everett464 : Scent control man ! Scent control ! HaHa ! Or maybe just luck.

E
everett464
Scent control! Incredible! I guess I'll have to give it a go. haha.

Raincatcher
Great job!! :clap: Love all the smiles.

C
Cohosanders
Sweet fish...you better use that head for soup

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go man you have been killen them lately! Curious why you didn't fillet it? Nad what is LDR?

F
fishingfreak
:clap:Nice fish! Way to go!

B
bigsteel
Way to go man you have been killen them lately! Curious why you didn't fillet it? Nad what is LDR?

LDR-long distance release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
cobias
LDR and Steaks

LDR and Steaks

@Thuggin : Yes LDR is long distance release or...a nicer way of saying you lost one. And the reason i didn't filet' it is because i gutted it on the river cuz she had eggs and i wanted to get em on ice. When i gut them its harder to do a boneless filet'.

D
dawgchaw
@everett464 : Scent control man ! Scent control ! HaHa ! Or maybe just luck.

scent control is the way to go---deepwoods off on a worm=no fish---wash hands or wear gloves