Thank you for the help

F
fishtales
To the Captain that save our day:

Thank you for helping us when we ran out of gas. I appreciate that fact that we got the gas that was meant for your boat. Thank you for helping get the gas to our boat. I know it was a long day for us and I hope that we adequately showed our apprecaition for your kindness and did not come across as rude or urgent. I would be happy to drop of some of our catch to you as a thank you then next time we go out.

Best regards,

troutdude
Glad to see that someone was there to save the day.

And good on you, for the public thanks!

J
JeannaJigs
Oh damn! I'd have a coronary. Glad there was help

F
fishtales
I towed a drift boat in last night at dusk on the upper willamette after they ran out of gas. I like the favor was returned in the schemes of things. I am glad it worked out and I am glad I saw them flagging me down.

*Reminder- if you are going out for the day on the boat, know your limits and bring a spare gas can.

Reactions: Irishrover
E
eugene1
Very cool, fishtales!

Even if you have gas sh!t can happen. We had to get towed in out of Reedsport once because of motor problems! I will always be happy to help anyone needing help.

Good for you!

ps. How was fishing??

T
troutmasta
:clap::clap::clap: karma

Irishrover
Fishtales.......great job......way to go.......you sure did the right thing!

Last edited:
F
fishtales
Very cool, fishtales!

Even if you have gas sh!t can happen. We had to get towed in out of Reedsport once because of motor problems! I will always be happy to help anyone needing help.

Good for you!

ps. How was fishing??

Yeah, good point. I'm just glad they were okay. Fishing was slow. Not a lot of bites.