Thank you for the help

F
fishtales
To the Captain that save our day:

Thank you for helping us when we ran out of gas. I appreciate that fact that we got the gas that was meant for your boat. Thank you for helping get the gas to our boat. I know it was a long day for us and I hope that we adequately showed our apprecaition for your kindness and did not come across as rude or urgent. I would be happy to drop of some of our catch to you as a thank you then next time we go out.

Best regards,

troutdude
troutdude
Glad to see that someone was there to save the day.

And good on you, for the public thanks!

J
JeannaJigs
Oh damn! I'd have a coronary. Glad there was help

F
fishtales
I towed a drift boat in last night at dusk on the upper willamette after they ran out of gas. I like the favor was returned in the schemes of things. I am glad it worked out and I am glad I saw them flagging me down.

*Reminder- if you are going out for the day on the boat, know your limits and bring a spare gas can.

Reactions: Irishrover
E
eugene1
Very cool, fishtales!

Even if you have gas sh!t can happen. We had to get towed in out of Reedsport once because of motor problems! I will always be happy to help anyone needing help.

Good for you!

ps. How was fishing??

T
troutmasta
:clap::clap::clap: karma

Irishrover
Irishrover
Fishtales.......great job......way to go.......you sure did the right thing!

Last edited:
F
fishtales
eugene1 said:
Very cool, fishtales!

Even if you have gas sh!t can happen. We had to get towed in out of Reedsport once because of motor problems! I will always be happy to help anyone needing help.

Good for you!

ps. How was fishing??

Yeah, good point. I'm just glad they were okay. Fishing was slow. Not a lot of bites.