Ten pound chinokanee from 10 years ago...

troutdude
troutdude
Here's the fish that OFF member ThrobbitShane caught 10 years ago, at Green Peter Reservoir. It weighed in at 10 pounds! I'll bet he still remembers that catch!!!

• Throbbit Shane CHINOKANEE.jpg
Reactions: bass and Irishrover
Irishrover
Irishrover
Wow where did the time go? That is still a great picture. Wonder what he is up to these days.

Reactions: troutdude
hobster
hobster
Yeah he seemed like a cool dude, I enjoyed his posts. I remember the video that came along with that picture, it was great. They were using a trout net to land it and had a few failed attemptsšŸ˜€ great fun

Reactions: troutdude and Irishrover
troutdude
troutdude
Yeah haven't seen Shane or Ted on here, in many years now. I tried tagging them, but that didn't work either. So maybe they deleted their accounts?

@hobster I tried to find that video to share again. But no luck. It was quite funny!

hobster
hobster
troutdude said:
Yeah haven't seen Shane or Ted on here, in many years now. I tried tagging them, but that didn't work either. So maybe they deleted their accounts?

@hobster I tried to find that video to share again. But no luck. It was quite funny!
I tried to find it as well, I think it was entitled ā€œGreen Peter surpriseā€ but it didnā€™t pop up anywhere. Maybe itā€™s lost in the archives. One of my favorite videos ever posted here

troutdude
troutdude
@hobster I tried to find Ted on Facebook. But no luck there either. It's like he evaporated.

Yes indeed...it was a belly laugh to watch, and listen to, that video.

Actually I was just able to find Ted's page on here. But the video wasn't there. :(

C_Run
C_Run
That was a memorable post. There were sure some colorful characters and lively discussions back then.

• Haha
Reactions: troutdude and Irishrover
troutdude
troutdude
C_Run said:
That was a memorable post. There were sure some colorful characters and lively discussions back then.
Indeed! On both counts.

Irishrover
Irishrover
I remember the getting together up at Trillium Lake with the group in September. Onthefly would orchestrate an overnighter up there after Labor Day. ThrobbitShane, Raincatcher, LilSalmon and a host of other whose screen names have slipped from my mind. I do recall their faces as we sat around the camp fire at night talking about fishing and having a beer or two. But as the song goes "That was once upon a time and somehow once upon a time never comes again". Have to go out and make new memories!