Team Polebender invades the pond

F
Finneus Polebender
RIVERFISHER said:
it is real awsome feeling seein the nephews nail fish and watchin my boy dominic standing up on the front of the boat topwatering bass. hes a natural.. i started tellin him to set the hook like a man and then got afraid he was gonna backflip his butt outta the boat. hes like his dad tho.. does not like to sit down and fish.. gotta be standing up and scanning the water lookin for that perfect spot to cast.. i kept tellin him cast here and there and he kept sayin dad i know were the fish are leave me alone..
That little dude wasn't about to give up the front deck of the jon boat was he!
thats why we keep the jackets on them ! Gotta bug Roy again for his pics of that evening hear he got a couple real good ones of Dominic!

M
Metz84
I must say that my fondest times was fishing with my grandfather. They will always remember grandpa taking them out. I will be a father in Jan. and I can't wait to take my kid fishing for the first time. :cool:

F
Finneus Polebender
Metz84 said:
I must say that my fondest times was fishing with my grandfather. They will always remember grandpa taking them out. I will be a father in Jan. and I can't wait to take my kid fishing for the first time. :cool:

The old metal zebco enclosed for meas a very young guy ,my sons was the snoopy model ,my grandkids rock the spiderman models today ,the look and the models have changed over the years but one thing always remains the same. Nothing quite matches the joy of spending a day on the water with the next generation, you have much to look forward to friend !!!

N
nwkiller
FP you are the man, i wish my grandfather was alittle more like you, and with a dead beat dad i had to teach and learn for myself, but you never forget your first fishing trips!!! way to go bud!!!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
berrymilan said:
Your adventure is looking very cool. Keep fishing dudes. I hope you will get your basket full at the end of the day. Which pond is this?

It is a private pond "therefore can't divulge its location" we have the privlage to fish !

W
wozniasm
Sounds like a perfect trip! Cherish these times - I started my boys camping and fishing at five but lost them in their teens to X-Box and movies... I can only hope they pick it back up later!

F
Finneus Polebender
wozniasm said:
Sounds like a perfect trip! Cherish these times - I started my boys camping and fishing at five but lost them in their teens to X-Box and movies... I can only hope they pick it back up later!

My little guys are always pumped to go fishin with grandpa ,do have one that lacks the focus of the others " my daughters son " imagine that . He still loves to go just tires of it in a couple hours . The rest of my grandkids must be pryed from the water , and my oldest grand boy Dominic, well all I can say is youd have to see him to believe it ! Am thinkin about putting together an OFF trip for the kids and their OFF Parents to enjoy a day at this very special place . Just gotta see if I can invent a little time between a very busy work schedule ,and squeezing in all the bass fishin I can do before winter hits .