Taking toon out tomorrow

Unless a huge cold front comes in tonight I'm taking my pontoon out for some puddle jumping bass fishing in the Eugene/Springfield vicinity. Anyone want to come along?

Toon Day

Toon Day

Unless a huge cold front comes in tonight I'm taking my pontoon out for some puddle jumping bass fishing in the Eugene/Springfield vicinity. Anyone want to come along?

Tomorrow must be Toon day....I am taking mine out rain or shine.... The fish don't care if it is raining, going to a lake up in the Salem area; Red Hills Lake.

Good luck and tight lines.

Chuck

Well, I've never bass fished before, but I would be interested in an am run. I'd need to beg off around noon.

All I have is my 5 wt fly set up, but my understanding is that wooly buggers do the trick, and I have plenty of those.

TT give me a call where you going and what not. Are you still going gonna be raining. Oh I don't have a toon but have an inflatable raft or my boat.

Change of plans gonna be steelheading in the morning maybe next time. thanks for the toon OFFer finneous! one of these days I'll make it out. Good luck.

Looks like I'll be heading out sometime this afternoon. I left my rain gear at work. doh. The rain's suppose to let off a bit by noon.

Top Bottom