Swimbait order

F
Finneus Polebender
For those who are destined for a rematch of last years action , gonna be placing my order here soon , they are 13 bones. You gotta spend 75 bones for free ship , so if any of you guys are in need of replacements for last years chewed up ones or just to have some back ups give me a holler and we will tack them on for ya !

R
ryan808
Hey FP, nice to see you posting again. What swimbaits are you talking about?

F
Finneus Polebender
The ones the 5+ lbers were absolutely tatering last spring............lol ... you know my favorite!... I can't make it that easy, gotta honor guys like CP and Hawgcaller who turned me on to them. I guess a person could take the leap of faith and just put in for one ,as its a pretty safe bet I am not placing a multiple order for untested gear. I am gonna be grabbing at least 4 for myself, last years is one beaten warrior! You gonna make it down this year to throw the big baits?

T
tomriker
Did you ever catch anything with that one I rescued?

H
Hendo30
Glad to see you all are still out there and Hasseling each other. Thanks for the update FP

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
Did you ever catch anything with that one I rescued?

Ah the grey ghost , or the infamous 9 lives bait ...lol.... dont know if you remember or not but it saw action during last years hawg fest , however that particular model just wasn't what the girls wanted. The hilarious part is I busted it off only to snag the braided line on it about 10 casts later and bring her back from davey jones' locker for a 2nd time. That bait will mark my words get me a monster before life # 9 slips away. Good to see ya checkin in on us old bass die hards hendo ....."dink slayer" says bring on the spring !

H
hawgcaller
Dang, a month or so too late. I made an order last year so I am still pretty good anyhow. I also have a 9 lives lure. I lost the one that I caught most of my fish on last year and a guy at the pond found it and saw me using another one and gave it back to me, pretty epic of him. It is pretty chewed up and I had to glue the tail back on but it still swims straight and definitely has a few fish left on it, lol. It just adds character, that bait has the mojo!

F
Finneus Polebender
Yep already got the order in. Last years looks like frankenstien ,half his face chewed off guts ripped to shreds , still like you said swims straight and should have a few left in him. Hope to get reenforcements in here soon.