Surf fishing tournament?

P
pinstriper
Aw, go on ! There's no such...They're not actually...a thing, are they ?

B
BaldTexan
They aren't aggressive if you let them eat all the bait they want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M
montym
BaldTexan said:
They aren't aggressive if you let them eat all the bait they want

Can we eat them or make them bait? Will that be legal?

C
ChezJfrey
C_Run said:
"We're going to Bandon next week."

"Bend?"

"No, Bandon" it's on the south coast."

Believe me, I have had that conversation a hundred times.

LOL...similar but try it with North Bend. I've done that one and it seems near impossible to gain understanding from someone that has never heard of the place...I have in-laws in various parts of Coos, North Bend and Myrtle Point, so I guess more familiar than many in this part of the world who have never ventured beyond the scope of Portland Metro, Lincoln City and Seaside :)

Casting Call
Casting Call
Chez is right! NORTH BEND! NORTH BEND! NORTH BEND! It's on the central coast of OREGON. .....TONY

P
pinstriper
OK, no bank or shore fishing for me, ever again. I'll have to tell her I need a boat to stay away from the snakes.

B
BaldTexan
I guess you never heard of the top water rattlers. They aren't real big but they're very curious about boats

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
pinstriper said:
OK, no bank or shore fishing for me, ever again. I'll have to tell her I need a boat to stay away from the snakes.

you can relax, Sidewinder's, which can move at 18mph! so that would get your attention!, don't range this far north...

Last edited by a moderator:
B
Born2Fish55
It is not in Oregon, however the Long Beach Peninsula presents a great Surf Perch Derby every May... lot's of fun, great breakfast and fair prizes

troutdude
troutdude
FYI everyone...

the National Weather Service, has issued a warning for FREEZING FOG, for this Friday night and Saturday morning. So do drive, with extra care.