Troutier Bassier
Ewwwwwwwwww
Sealice.

K
Kodiak
Troutier Bassier said:
Ewwwwwwwwww
Sealice.

They aren't bad...unless you've ever worn pink skinney pants to school...then they will crawl all over you and suck your blood until your eyes collapse and snot runs out your ears.

T
Troutier Bassier
Ha ha ha, very funny. :/

K
Kodiak
I thought so...anyone else think so?

T
Troutier Bassier
:rolleyes:

O
osmosis
I'm with ya Kodiak :D

M
metalmania
K
Kodiak
Troutier Bassier said:
Ha ha ha, very funny. :/

see...told ya..funny...now get a pair of carharts will ya?..back to predictions..

Ok this ones going a long way out...Lets make this a conteset...I'm putting up 5 trolling spinners (predator and infernos and lord knows what else I'll come up with by then) and 5 minis. Closest to ODFW prediction for the columbia fishery wins the pot. If I win, It will go to the second place...I already have atleast one of everything!..LOL. Closest to actual will get 10 trolling spinners and 10 mini's. MY prediction ODFW will say 450,000 adults inbound:D. I say 327,000 actual returns:confused:. Praying for 1.4 million:pray:

A
autofisher
Kodiak said:
see...told ya..funny...now get a pair of carharts will ya?..back to predictions..

Ok this ones going a long way out...Lets make this a conteset...I'm putting up 5 trolling spinners (predator and infernos and lord knows what else I'll come up with by then) and 5 minis. Closest to ODFW prediction for the columbia fishery wins the pot. If I win, It will go to the second place...I already have atleast one of everything!..LOL. Closest to actual will get 10 trolling spinners and 10 mini's. MY prediction ODFW will say 450,000 adults inbound:D. I say 327,000 actual returns:confused:. Praying for 1.4 million:pray:

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that it will be about 525,000, with an actual of more around 412,000.

Oh yeah..... Kiss your spinners good bye

R
rainman
Kodiak said:
I have long been a proponent of a voter inititive to end this garbage.
1. Ban gillnets in oregon.
2. List all salmonids as sport fish only, withdraw from any compacts with commercial harvest, adopt a 0 commercial harvest stance as our only position and allocation on the compact.

Englund would crap himself, who cares what Kuglingadfklk thinks.

:pray: praying now

K
Kodiak
No entry fee

No entry fee

Free spinners just for guessing Rain man...jump in...and that goes for the rest of you!

M
metalmania
Allright, I say fish and wildlife say's 400,000, and only 250,000 return:rolleyes:
But i'll pray for 1.4 with ya:pray:.

bass
bass
My guess is for prediction of 435,000 and actual of 435,000. Yep, this year they will nail it :shock:

K
Kodiak
bass said:
My guess is for prediction of 435,000 and actual of 435,000. Yep, this year they will nail it :shock:

Get it right?..har.har har...ODFW don't get nothing right....EVER! Good luck and here's to hoping!

C
Commodore S
:clap: I love free spinners I don't have to dive for, Do I need to come over and clean out your ditch Kodiak?
I say 400+ predicted--- 287,000 actual. Also praying for 1.4 mil

K
Kodiak
Commodore S said:
:clap: I love free spinners I don't have to dive for, Do I need to come over and clean out your ditch Kodiak?
I say 400+ predicted--- 287,000 actual. Also praying for 1.4 mil

Need the last three digits for 400+. A guy dove it about 2 weeks ago but by monday it should need a good cleaning.

Q
qwapaw
OK, take the plunge, 466,000 is a good number. It should be close, I think it will be over 450,000. Thanks for the contest, win or loose it's fun to play. Qwa

F
fishy4
odfw 550,000 actual=245,000 lol

C
chodathug
520,000 ODFW
610,000 actual

but I have no idea what the hell I'm talkin about...never even caught a nook! I just like those pretty spinners. ( :

F
FishSchooler
475000 odfw
415000 actual