Summers?

J
jathrtn
I WAS JUST CURIOUS, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A SUMMER RUN OF STEEL HEAD ON EC? I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE THAT THE ONLY STEEL HEAD RUN ON EC IS A WINTER! AND COHO RUN SALMON. WHAT ABOUT CHINOOK? ANOTHER THING THAT I HEARD FROM A LOCAL IS THAT ODFW WAS GONNA STOP RELEASING STEEL HEAD INTO THE CREEK IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS. NOTSURE IF THIS IS BS OR TRUE. :think: THAT WOULD SUCK IF THEY DID STOP RELEASING STEEHEAD INTO THE CREEK BECAUSE IT IS AN AWSOME FISHERY! MAYBEE IT WAS ATALE TO TRY AND DETOUR PPL FROM COMING UP THERE TO FISH!ray:

Y
youngbuck307
NO summers i know for sure... if you look in the EC area there is a thread about how there is and isn't nooks in EC and not sure if they are stopping winters was told they were too though.

M
metalfisher76

It`s year to year on the winters. They are taking the eggs this year and crossing fingers for funding$$$$$$$. Summers are stray Clack fish and are sparse but available late summer/fall/early winter. There are springers in the creek in summer months. Trust me. This year could be good??

O
OnTheDrop

Shhhh.. It's gunna be terrible for springers on the creek

O
OnTheDrop
hahah :lol: