Summers?

J
jathrtn
I WAS JUST CURIOUS, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A SUMMER RUN OF STEEL HEAD ON EC? I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE THAT THE ONLY STEEL HEAD RUN ON EC IS A WINTER! AND COHO RUN SALMON. WHAT ABOUT CHINOOK? ANOTHER THING THAT I HEARD FROM A LOCAL IS THAT ODFW WAS GONNA STOP RELEASING STEEL HEAD INTO THE CREEK IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS. NOTSURE IF THIS IS BS OR TRUE. :think: THAT WOULD SUCK IF THEY DID STOP RELEASING STEEHEAD INTO THE CREEK BECAUSE IT IS AN AWSOME FISHERY!:( MAYBEE IT WAS ATALE TO TRY AND DETOUR PPL FROM COMING UP THERE TO FISH!:pray:

Y
youngbuck307
NO summers i know for sure... if you look in the EC area there is a thread about how there is and isn't nooks in EC and not sure if they are stopping winters was told they were too though.

M
metalfisher76
jathrtn said:
I WAS JUST CURIOUS, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A SUMMER RUN OF STEEL HEAD ON EC? I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE THAT THE ONLY STEEL HEAD RUN ON EC IS A WINTER! AND COHO RUN SALMON. WHAT ABOUT CHINOOK? ANOTHER THING THAT I HEARD FROM A LOCAL IS THAT ODFW WAS GONNA STOP RELEASING STEEL HEAD INTO THE CREEK IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS. NOTSURE IF THIS IS BS OR TRUE. :think: THAT WOULD SUCK IF THEY DID STOP RELEASING STEEHEAD INTO THE CREEK BECAUSE IT IS AN AWSOME FISHERY!:( MAYBEE IT WAS ATALE TO TRY AND DETOUR PPL FROM COMING UP THERE TO FISH!:pray:

It`s year to year on the winters. They are taking the eggs this year and crossing fingers for funding$$$$$$$. Summers are stray Clack fish and are sparse but available late summer/fall/early winter. There are springers in the creek in summer months. Trust me. This year could be good??

O
OnTheDrop
metalfisher76 said:
It`s year to year on the winters. They are taking the eggs this year and crossing fingers for funding$$$$$$$. Summers are stray Clack fish and are sparse but available late summer/fall/early winter. There are springers in the creek in summer months. Trust me. This year could be good??

Shhhh.. It's gunna be terrible for springers on the creek;);)

M
metalfisher76
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Shhhh.. It's gunna be terrible for springers on the creek;);)

o :cool:ya:lol:

O
OnTheDrop
hahah :lol: