Stolen gear on the morning of my trip....

T
TTFishon
Fishtopher said:
I feel kinda dumb. My father in law, who lives 8 houses away, brought all my stuff back last night.:redface:
"dont ya think you should put yer **** away at night" he says.
I dont know whether to be crazy mad, or thankful. I told him I was gonna pop a tire on his 'Vette for making me miss a fishing trip. He did pay for the new battery I bought, and kept the old one.:confused:

Now you need to think of something that will be a payback and a lesson learned for him.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Just say thank you...

Just say thank you...

Fishtopher said:
I feel kinda dumb. My father in law, who lives 8 houses away, brought all my stuff back last night.:redface:
"dont ya think you should put yer **** away at night" he says.
I dont know whether to be crazy mad, or thankful. I told him I was gonna pop a tire on his 'Vette for making me miss a fishing trip. He did pay for the new battery I bought, and kept the old one.:confused:

:clap: Sounds like my kind of guy. I really had to keep my hands in my pockets on this one. Chris,I don't know where you live,but you need a reality check if you really believe people have heard about you and are afraid enough to leave easy pickings like a truck full of fishing gear alone. You wouldn't leave your x-box or whatever in the back of your truck...
Lecture over. Glad you still have your gear. I plan on hitting the water with you again.

F
Fishtopher
TTFishon said:
Now you need to think of something that will be a payback and a lesson learned for him.

Hes been known to keep the keys to his Vette in the ignition now and then.:lol:

And he did say he ate the sandwich. All the money and change was in the tackle bag.

F
fishnquest
You are one lucky dog. Time to buy a lottery ticket. :)

F
FishFinger
WHAT HAPPENED? If you need me to hold your gear for safe keeping, especially before any scheduled trips............ I will!

Top Bottom