Steelhead spinner swap

18406ej
I am going to organize a winter steelhead spinner swap. If you are interested in participating please PM me before December 15 and we will get things going. Thank you,

F
Fishtopher
I am going to organize a winter steelhead spinner swap. If you are interested in participating please PM me before December 15 and we will get things going. Thank you,

PM sent!

F
FishFinger
I'm in

Q
qwapaw
When are you planning this? I don't know if I will have anything that is not embarassing done by that time. I am a novice, and need to catch retarted Steelhead with my spinners at this time. I may be ready, let me know when. Thanks & Tight Lines, Qwa

J
Jacks Tackle
I would like to join it.

RB

Troutski
I'm in...

I'm in...

PM sent...

Chuck

C
carl hungis
I would like to participate if there is still room

18406ej
Carl and Qwapa, the sign-up ends December 15, so PM me if you are interested. The spinners won't be due in until about January 10-14, in order to give everyone time to recover from the holidays. Right now we are looking at 10-12 people that are going to play.

F
FishFinger
ej, can we get an official tally of peeps involved in the upcoming swap and refresher on the submission date? Want to get my numbers right.

** checked my PM's and saw there are 6 participants. I'll have my spinners in the mail shortly.**

Last edited:
Z
ZeeBorn
Pm sent. I'm in if there is still room

F
FishFinger
Ok got them all done.

After considerable thought or perhaps not enough........ I came up with these...

The first set I'm calling "Dead Ringers". A non conventional adaptation of a perennial favorite. I'm quite happy with the merge.

At first I thought of it as a novelty item (like the .40 spinner). But after swimming the prototype a few times.......

Dead Ringer #3 FB Nickel & green. 119 grains. / .272 oz

I'm looking forward to your reviews of it.

The second, more traditional

Frostbite. #4 FBH matte silver & green 158 grains / .36 oz

Yeehaw.... git ur spinners in!

Z
ZeeBorn
I got mine done! I'll get them in the mail on Monday. As you can see I'm a fan of plated silver too. It would be cool if we all could get together for a day of fishing with our creations. Anyone interested?
Can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with.
Cheers,
Nate

C
carl hungis
nice work guys!

M
meluvtrout
FF> Those green spacer beads look familiar! You better have a set for me as well!

M
meluvtrout

Are those bodies stacked upside down? Interesting!

18406ej
With the quality of the spinners that I have seen come in, all of this swap's participants are going to be very satisfied. I plan on hosting another swap in February or early March.

B
bigsteel
im in on the next one

F
FishFinger
FF> Those green spacer beads look familiar! You better have a set for me as well!

I do, they look great in both red and blue. Could be the new secret weapon; you know where..........

M
meluvtrout
I do, they look great in both red and blue. Could be the new secret weapon; you know where..........

Yup, yup I'll try to find #4 crystal spacers instead of #6s though. Looks like #4 would fit/sit perfectly.

K
koboabe
With the quality of the spinners that I have seen come in, all of this swap's participants are going to be very satisfied. I plan on hosting another swap in February or early March.

Awesome... I'm in on the next one as well