St. Louis ponds, what fish are in what ponds?

F
FISHerMAN321BOOM
I just wanted to know of what fish are in what ponds. Such as pond one has... Pond two has... It would really help if someone could tell me, thanks!!!

I also want to ask... Is it true that there's a cougar running around there?

Can somebody put a link to a picture of the map at St. Louis ponds that is clear enough that i can see the words? Thanks!!!

Last edited:
F
FISHerMAN321BOOM
I was talking more like "pond one has (name of fish,name of fish). Pond two has..." But thanks for trying. :) There just isn't enough information for me there. :(

N
neverbackdown7
FISHerMAN321BOOM said:
I was talking more like "pond one has (name of fish,name of fish). Pond two has..." But thanks for trying. :) There just isn't enough information for me there. :(

Lol I thought that might help a little but, I've never been there so idk. Someone else on here will know though.

F
FISHerMAN321BOOM
neverbackdown7 said:
Lol I thought that might help a little but, I've never been there so idk. Someone else on here will know though.
Thanks for trying though. At least you tried. :)

18406ej
18406ej
FISHerMAN321BOOM said:
I was talking more like "pond one has (name of fish,name of fish). Pond two has..."

Pond One has Stewart, Kassie and Fin-boy. Fin-boy thinks he is pretty tough so keep an eye on him.
Pond Two has Sturdevandt, Gordon and Harold. This is known as "smart boy pond".
Pond Three includes Georgia, Mary Lynn, Kasha, Tiffany and Charles. Some people think that Charles is Mormon. He is not, he is just one lucky fish.
Pond Four access is controlled by two large and uncooperative bouncer-type raccoons. I could see some fish swimming around out there but wasn't able to get close enough to get names. The mailbox says "The Youngs".
Pond Five is "Girls Pond", holding Kim, Beth, Ellen, Shaz, Suzanne, and Megan. Short hair and a lot of softball. You know what I mean.
Pond Six is known as Geezer Pond, at least according to Fin-Boy. I noticed a lot of white-gravel yards, lawn ornaments, Neighborhood Watch signs and Buicks. There was a group of fish playing a round of golf out in the middle of pond, but they paid no attention to me although one did wave his fist and shouted to get the hell off of his lawn.

Oh, and I also sent a PM to anyfishisfine asking him if he could repost his excellent map detailing the Ponds, as the original link appears to be broken.

F
FISHerMAN321BOOM
18406ej said:
Oh, and I also sent a PM to anyfishisfine asking him if he could repost his excellent map detailing the Ponds, as the original link appears to be broken.
Thats funny :). And isn't there a pond 7? And thanks for messaging anyfishisfine. Its probably gonna help me. :)

Last edited:
F
FISHerMAN321BOOM
Does anybody know also know what fish are in the ponds above the berry farm property on the bottom?

T
Throbbit _Shane
18406ej said:
Pond One has Stewart, Kassie and Fin-boy. Fin-boy thinks he is pretty tough so keep an eye on him.
Pond Two has Sturdevandt, Gordon and Harold. This is known as "smart boy pond".
Pond Three includes Georgia, Mary Lynn, Kasha, Tiffany and Charles. Some people think that Charles is Mormon. He is not, he is just one lucky fish.
Pond Four access is controlled by two large and uncooperative bouncer-type raccoons. I could see some fish swimming around out there but wasn't able to get close enough to get names. The mailbox says "The Youngs".
Pond Five is "Girls Pond", holding Kim, Beth, Ellen, Shaz, Suzanne, and Megan. Short hair and a lot of softball. You know what I mean.
Pond Six is known as Geezer Pond, at least according to Fin-Boy. I noticed a lot of white-gravel yards, lawn ornaments, Neighborhood Watch signs and Buicks. There was a group of fish playing a round of golf out in the middle of pond, but they paid no attention to me although one did wave his fist and shouted to get the hell off of his lawn.

This was great!! LOL :D :D

D
DrRocks
I've been to St. Louis Ponds at times when many of the ponds were interconnected by high water. This happened in 2005 and in 2010 (and maybe last year) so I would imagine the populations have been homogenized. But, some species may do better in some ponds.

F
FISHerMAN321BOOM
DrRocks said:
I've been to St. Louis Ponds at times when many of the ponds were interconnected by high water. This happened in 2005 and in 2010 (and maybe last year) so I would imagine the populations have been homogenized. But, some species may do better in some ponds.

Yeah it happened last year. Our ditches on our farm were filled with bluegill. My dad didn't believe me though when i said they were bluegill. Thanks for saying that though. I forgot about the flooding.