Spring(ers) have sprung

E
eat, sleep, fish
Springer fishing has finally taken off down here in Southern Oregon. Both the Rogue and Umpqua are kicking out fish with limits being reported from both boats, and the bank on the Rogue. The first fish have also reached the hatchery, and there are reports of a few being caught already...

Let the mayhem begin...

K
Kevinb5688
As i was reading this, i looked up at the tv and the fishermans shirt says " let the mayhem begin. " then i finished reading your post and there is the same saying. Maby its a sign for me to get out and catch some springers??

troutdude
troutdude
Kevinb5688 said:
As i was reading this, i looked up at the tv and the fishermans shirt says " let the mayhem begin. " then i finished reading your post and there is the same saying. Maby its a sign for me to get out and catch some springers??

Or...better yet...tell us what the winning lottery numbers are for Powerball!

Good luck out there.

R
rippin fish lips
Springers have sprung and summer steelhead are smashin!! 300 steelies over willy falls today makin a total of 1,077 over the falls. It's gunna be a good year with fresh fer1 1ll summer!! Bring it on :D

E
eugene1
rippin fish lips said:
Springers have sprung and summer steelhead are smashin!! 300 steelies over willy falls today makin a total of 1,077 over the falls. It's gunna be a good year with fresh fer1 1ll summer!! Bring it on :D

It's only 1,044 summers counted so far, but I share your enthusiasm, RFL! Bring it on!!

Just playing with you it is good to see them coming up!

M
Mad dog
I love april springer fishing!!! It makes the guide boats and other Wack-o-doodles dissapear leaving some really good steelhead water mostly empty!

R
rippin fish lips
Mad dog said:
I love april springer fishing!!! It makes the guide boats and other Wack-o-doodles dissapear leaving some really good steelhead water mostly empty!

Yeahh!! And then when the summers show up in my kneck of the woods, they r still fishing springers a little bit, leaving me some amazing lower trip mac steelheading!! Then outa no where 2 weeks later later everyones here!! lol

E
eugene1
More springers coming over the falls and a mega run of summers!

1,384 summer steelhead counted now!

R
rippin fish lips
eugene1 said:
More springers coming over the falls and a mega run of summers!

1,384 summer steelhead counted now!

it will be at 3k before we ev1n know it!!! with almost 1500 summer over the falls, it is time to start fishing for them!! Fish ON my line only :D Sorry fellow summer steelheaders, there isn't enough for me to share :D

E
eugene1
rippin fish lips said:
it will be at 3k before we ev1n know it!!! with almost 1500 summer over the falls, it is time to start fishing for them!! Fish ON my line only :D Sorry fellow summer steelheaders, there isn't enough for me to share :D

Well said bro! See you out there,

S
supertodd
Just need the Rogue's flows to decrease a lil