Southeast fish 2011

troutdude
troutdude
Hello Ben, long time no hear. Congrats on having a son!!! Have you picked out an OFF moniker for the little tyke yet? How about "small fry"?

Once again, those are some dandy fish my friend! Glad you're enjoying fly fishing. The green one looks like a Woolly Bugger...true? But, what's the black one?

Have a safe n' happy New Year.

P.S. Me thinks that you're thread should now be titled, SE Fish 2012.

F
fishfry
Well those fish were caught Dec 31 2011 so im safe ;p. Yes the green one is a large Wooly bugger with rubber legs. The black one is a very large black and blue leach pattern.

T
TTFishon
Congrats on the new born dude! Nice fish too!!!

N
nwkiller
fishfry said:
Well I haven't been out much lately because my son was born Dec 1st :) :) :) :) Finally made it down to the river this last week with my new fly pole and had a blast. Landed 7-8 very nice fish between 20-23 inches. It was a blast and I am LOVING fly fishing!!! Enjoy the pics.

dont know how i missed this but congrats on your son and all these pig fish u caught....can't wait to read your post in 2012!

F
fishfry
Thank you all :) He was 8lbs 7ounces and the best thing to ever happen to me. Ill post pics of him when im around a computer again.

brandon4455
brandon4455
congrats on the kid! and way to get them on the fly rod!! it's a blast huh?