So who has caught a Salmon lately???

B
BobbiDollPDX
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
thats why I have a handy dandy spell checker but there is not one on this site I looked:( I need it for pitty sake I went to waldport high man! I maybe a wiz at business and people but can't spell....

If you use Firefox as your web browser it automatically highlights misspelled words for you, no need to run a spell checker.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
BobbiDollPDX said:
If you use Firefox as your web browser it automatically highlights misspelled words for you, no need to run a spell checker.

Really that is cool butttttt then I would have to download firefox on a already slow laptop and with the website already taking up soooo much it might crap it's self!!! ") but that would be helpful at work sooo thank you Bobbidoll :) you know that is my nickname for the kidoes! ") bobbidoll ") well it's more like babbidoll how I say it! LOL So yeah was at work today guess someone just bought a brand new driftboat went to knights bridge stopped walked down to the river to see if he could drift it and when he got back his new boat was GONE! Now how crappy is that? poor duder didn't even get a chance to fish with it or for that matter dip it at all! Man that sucks....

B
BobbiDollPDX
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
LOL So yeah was at work today guess someone just bought a brand new driftboat went to knights bridge stopped walked down to the river to see if he could drift it and when he got back his new boat was GONE! Now how crappy is that? poor duder didn't even get a chance to fish with it or for that matter dip it at all! Man that sucks....

Yeah I saw that on the news the other day.

It was a nice boat, I meant to post about it in fact so people could keep an eye out for it. It had a snake, cobra something on the bow. I'll dig up some info and start a thread.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
What's everyone doing for the 4th??? I normally go to the coast (home town) but since my gal friends has not came and saw me I am being stubburn and not going!!! ") LOL instead I have just decided to load up the truck with fish'en gear, pann'en gear, and going where ever the nose of my truck takes me! So fish fish fish weekend just me and the dog (buddy) ") hope it dont rain buddy gets sooo butt hurt when I make him camp in the rain! ")

C
ChezJfrey
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Really that is cool butttttt then I would have to download firefox on a already slow laptop and with the website already taking up soooo much it might crap it's self!!! ") .

I find that Firefox is faster/more responsive than IE...likely less bloat and thus less of a resource hog. If you turn off Firefox's auto-download update (that does seem to bog at random times), I think your 'slow' laptop experience on the web will improve . Firefox also has a handy AdBlock Plus plug-in that blocks ads from loading in web pages, which also speeds things up.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
ChezJfrey said:
I find that Firefox is faster/more responsive than IE...likely less bloat and thus less of a resource hog. If you turn off Firefox's auto-download update (that does seem to bog at random times), I think your 'slow' laptop experience on the web will improve . Firefox also has a handy AdBlock Plus plug-in that blocks ads from loading in web pages, which also speeds things up.
yeah but then do I delete IE??? or will that mess it all up??? oh and thanks... ")