So who has caught a Salmon lately???

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Stop it! WHY???

Stop it! WHY???

Mad dog said:
Are you insinuating that those fish in the pic are beat up looking??? :think: They were gorgeous looking fish! :D

For me, If I was looking for the difference between fall fish or spring fish would be an adipose fin....very few clipped fall fish in this state. It's the end of june, It's just how springers look by this part of the run, lot's of fish bronzing up by now!
You know you can follow me around all you want mad dog, start stuff in each thread, but you only make your self look bad, I didn't say they were bad looking only that I thought they looked like fallies, never even said they were. Mad Dog you need to feel better about your self and others, if fishing is not providing you piece then try something else, dude'er! You need to relax!!!:naughty:

M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
You know you can follow me around all you want mad dog, start stuff in each thread, but you only make your self look bad, I didn't say they were bad looking only that I thought they looked like fallies, never even said they were. Mad Dog you need to feel better about your self and others, if fishing is not providing you piece then try something else, dude'er! You need to relax!!!:naughty:

Why so uptight? :lol:

I'm simply amussing myself....the only reason I come to ANY internet forum is to amuse myself....right now I find you very amussing! ;)

I don't fish to find piece....I usually get that somewhere else!!! It does however provide me with PEACE!!! :lol:

Don't start with me boatlady....I'm sure you do not want to go there! :naughty: About half of your posts are borderline insults, sales pitches, or non-sense!

You should have never called me honey or little boy! :naughty:

Reactions: lilsalmon
M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:

Furthermore.....dude'er??? Another Insult? What is up with you?

boatlady, don't EVEN presume to tell me anything about myself! You know absolutely nothing about me! I'm asking you nicely....Please, don't do it again!

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
IF you want me sooo bad there are other ways

IF you want me sooo bad there are other ways

Mad dog said:
Furthermore.....dude'er??? Another Insult? What is up with you?

boatlady, don't EVEN presume to tell me anything about myself! You know absolutely nothing about me! I'm asking you nicely....Please, don't do it again!
just like school kids, boys always picking on the ones they really like!!! AHHHH SOOO CHARMING MAD DOG!!! :lol: Catch ya later hot stuff LOL :lol: LOL

M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
just like school kids, boys always picking on the ones they really like!!! AHHHH SOOO CHARMING MAD DOG!!! :lol: Catch ya later hot stuff LOL :lol: LOL

OK....I give in!!! :D I'll call truce!!! :lol:

Oh, by the way....just to get back to the topic of your thread....my son, his girlfriend and I brought home 3 salmon this morning! Still nice bright fish! They are mostly still bright.....they were about a month late this year! It's gonna last well into July this season! Our goal was to get Jessica hooked up with her first salmon....we handed the rod off and she caught 2 and lost another! We easily should have had 6-7 fish this morning! I personally had 7 or 8 GOOD roe or shrimp bites this morning!

C
ChezJfrey
For amusement, eh?

What do you mean I'm funny?

Funny how? What's funny about it?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little effed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to effin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the eff am I funny, what the eff is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

;)

M
Mad dog
ChezJfrey said:
For amusement, eh?

What do you mean I'm funny?

Funny how? What's funny about it?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little effed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to effin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the eff am I funny, what the eff is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

;)

Goodfella's.....Classic!!! :clap: One of my favorites!!! :D

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Well you were a good competition

Well you were a good competition

Mad dog said:
OK....I give in!!! :D I'll call truce!!! :lol:

Oh, by the way....just to get back to the topic of your thread....my son, his girlfriend and I brought home 3 salmon this morning! Still nice bright fish! They are mostly still bright.....they were about a month late this year! It's gonna last well into July this season! Our goal was to get Jessica hooked up with her first salmon....we handed the rod off and she caught 2 and lost another! We easily should have had 6-7 fish this morning! I personally had 7 or 8 GOOD roe or shrimp bites this morning!

Truce it is LOL it’s not easy matching wits with the Boatlady but you did a good job :) problem is I am so much like one of the guys not much bothers me just gets me cocky LOL And I will win eventually “) LOL I can wait for it to happen!!! LOL but wow! Nice fish’en tale there bud… And I know, I have been running down to Gnat creek; wadders and all. The only thing I saw was one, fish like WHAT!!! normally this time they would be running you over and nearly a for sure catch! only thing I got was a sore tush and crampy legs from walking, fighting current and slipping over rocks in the creek....I think I am just going to go sturgeon fish'en man, I can't seem to get a salmon this year!! or when I did, the dog gone seal lion TOOK IT FROM ME WHAT LUCK! ARGHH>>>> ? LOL Well now, I am very happy we can be friends now Mad dog. The funny thing is most my true male friends are just like you, believe it or not LOL. I seem to draw your type in; cocky, protective, big hearted, but don't want anyone to know type yup GOTCHA ~
The Boatlady~~~ ")

L
lilsalmon
This is a fishing forum.....iffen your lookin for a man try plentyoffish.com......:D

and also....I can't take it anymore...its waders...wadders is something completely different...just sayin

B
beaverfan
lilsalmon said:
This is a fishing forum.....iffen your lookin for a man try plentyoffish.com......:D

and also....I can't take it anymore...its waders...wadders is something completely different...just sayin

What the heck is a wadder? Somebody who wads up paper? Or is it "gangsta" for water?

L
lilsalmon
beaverfan said:
What the heck is a wadder? Somebody who wads up paper? Or is it "gangsta" for water?

Thats what I am thinking.....either or

B
beaverfan
Yo Yo let'z go hit da wadder fo sum sammin

M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Truce it is LOL it’s not easy matching wits with the Boatlady but you did a good job :) problem is I am so much like one of the guys not much bothers me just gets me cocky LOL And I will win eventually “) LOL I can wait for it to happen!!! LOL but wow! Nice fish’en tale there bud… And I know, I have been running down to Gnat creek; wadders and all. The only thing I saw was one, fish like WHAT!!! normally this time they would be running you over and nearly a for sure catch! only thing I got was a sore tush and crampy legs from walking, fighting current and slipping over rocks in the creek....I think I am just going to go sturgeon fish'en man, I can't seem to get a salmon this year!! or when I did, the dog gone seal lion TOOK IT FROM ME WHAT LUCK! ARGHH>>>> ? LOL Well now, I am very happy we can be friends now Mad dog. The funny thing is most my true male friends are just like you, believe it or not LOL. I seem to draw your type in; cocky, protective, big hearted, but don't want anyone to know type yup GOTCHA ~
The Boatlady~~~ ")

Wadders???? What the ???? Must be a Boatsaleslady thing! :D

Cocky? Protective? Big hearted??? Boatsaleslady.....have we not learned anything yet???

None of those would be very descriptive of me......WELL MAYBE???;)

L
lilsalmon
beaverfan said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Oh my goodness LOL

Oh my goodness LOL

beaverfan said:

LOL you all will have to do better than picking on my spelling LOL I already know I spell for crap!~ :) So what the heck you should be pick'en on my oakey way of talk'en or the poedunk town I come from you will get further LOL well maybe not! ")

Take care THE BOATLADY! :clap:

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
beaverfan said:
One word I can spell is Salmon!!! LOL

B
beaverfan
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
LOL you all will have to do better than picking on my spelling LOL I already know I spell for crap!~ :) So what the heck you should be pick'en on my oakey way of talk'en or the poedunk town I come from you will get further LOL well maybe not! ")

Take care THE BOATLADY! :clap:

Nope was in no way picking on you, in fact I haven't even been following this thread. I just happened to click on it and saw lilsalmon's "wadder" post and was simply interacting with that post. You are far from the only person to spell waders that way, it's fairly routine.

Reactions: bigsteel
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Its ok to pick LOL ") makes me smile all you guys putting out the effort ") what was funny is I spelled that way then second guessed my self and put in the extra D that is my problem most the time :) thats why I have a handy dandy spell checker but there is not one on this site I looked:( I need it for pitty sake I went to waldport high man! I maybe a wiz at business and people but can't spell....

So yeah I have never caught a sturgeon so I am going to try that this Sunday I think! any suggestions?

B
beaverfan
Ok I'm not gonna argue with you bye bye........

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
beaverfan said:
Ok I'm not gonna argue with you bye bye........
") re-read what I wrote and see there was no argue about it! ") didn't even sound bad at all... IT'S ALL GOOD MAN!!! ")