SNOW! The other white flake.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Irishrover said:
Raincatcher. Ummmmmmm I think we may have gone to Marshall at the same time. Kind of a flood of memories:lol:

Check your PM's.
Barb

F
FishSchooler
Friend o mine in Lake Oswego says theres a good 18 inches plus 1 inch of ice.

Irishrover
Irishrover
It's back

It's back

I woke up this morning looked out the window, and blinked my eyes a few times when they finally focused I saw about four to five inches of snow covering the farm.........:shock:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Snow belongs on postcards

Snow belongs on postcards

Irishrover said:
I woke up this morning looked out the window, and blinked my eyes a few times when they finally focused I saw about four to five inches of snow covering the farm.........:shock:

Seriously? :shock: Wow! I am glad I'm down here in the banana belt. :lol:
Barb

B
bigdog
Irishrover said:

Yeah I think we got about two inches here in ptown but thank god it is melting away not fast but it is melting away. I really don't want to see anymore snow the last few weeks was enough for me.

F
FishSchooler
Same here, 1 or 2 inches. thats another few inches of water for the clack though...

B
bigdog
Yeah I was hoping to be able to hit the water in the morning for a few but not looking like I will be able to this weekend. Might have to aim at a few trout at the pond to cure my fishing bug for this weekend.

M
mgdguy
My grandparents live on the Clack between Barton and Carver. This morning the river is running through the yard, basement, road, etc. About 8-10 inches over the banks....

Top Bottom