Skunked again

C
cabinetguy
Told an avid golfer bartender that anyone could play golf. He cut me off and told me to find another bar. The only reason people tell you about all the fish caught there, is to keep you at that hole while they move on to where the fish are. Fish are funny, in that they don't hang around very long for a free meal when they got other things on their pea brains.

B
bagold53
Oregon30 Drift fishing is the most difficult to do. I started with float fishing and stuck with it until I caught a fish. I have heard a lot and seen that drift fishing is a prefered method, but if you are having issues with it start with something a little easier. Need to learn to crawl before learning to be able to walk, and all that. I still have not done much drift fishing as I have yet to learn the weights needed for a given current. I will probably start learn that this year. But first I learned from bobber fishing.

C
cabinetguy
Sure like to know where that hole is. Looks like a quarter inch rope with a grapple hook could restock my tackle vest.

S
SmallStreams
Tied on my favorite cutthroat #5 spinner and caught... a fat cutthroat. Didn't see any steelhead this weekend. Oh, well.

K
kerrydaleherring
Oregon30... I've been skunked plenty but still I hit my rivers hard. They don't call this beautiful thing we do catching fish. You win some and almost always will lose. Steelhead fishing is the hardest fishing there is. Keep your head up...your time will come but only if you drop that can't do anything right thought process. A bad day fishing is WAY better than a good day at work. Rivers are a gift, anytime I spend fishing is therapy even when I don't hook any fish. Stay positive and give it hell the next time!

T
TimberTodd
Congrats cd. I was on the Wilson this morning, but I wasn't shown any love. It was a gorgeous day though.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
This has got to be one of the sweetest hijacks ever! When life gives you lemons..have fish for dinner! :D

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
I've been out 3 times this season with only a missed hook set to show for it. Wish I'd caught a fish but I've enjoyed every minute on the water.