Siuslaw Chinook 09/17/11

M
mikeredding
We got this 25 pounder yesterday on front of the Coast Guard station. My mother in law hooked it and passed it off to me after about 3 minutes and a 50 yard run. Put up a helluva good fight with 3 more runs.
Then I caught this dinky silver jack about half way between Cushman and the dairy hole this after noon. I wasn't even going to keep it but it was hooked BAD!

T
TTFishon
That's a nice pig for sure! Nice job!!!

R
RunWithSasquatch
Niice fish man. Dandy.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice guys! I was wondering were you were at all day. Assumed you were down in the bay chasing hos. Finnally seen your boat in the afternnon.

M
mikeredding
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice guys! I was wondering were you were at all day. Assumed you were down in the bay chasing hos. Finnally seen your boat in the afternnon.

We fished everywhere really. All day yesterday and till about 2:00 today. The hos' were thick below Cushman. I didn't have any hookups but saw quite a few boated.

T
Thuggin4Life
Thats too bad. The crappie jon was out again with no second call today i assume the worst. aslo another budie boated 3 and lost 3 today down there.

C
CoastieFlo
Thats a cute lil mini jack......I caught some of those on the S Santiam when I used to live in Corvallis.

N
nwkiller
very nice!

J
JeannaJigs
Hells yeah! Ha ha that little one is cute. Coulda plug cut it for bait maybe lol

H
Hawk
Well Done Bro.
Beautiful nook Hawg
:lol::lol::lol:

:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:
:D:D