Siletz summer steelhead floats

O. mykiss

Im very familiar with the siletz during the winter and I know what floats not to do this time of year. However, I don't know what floats are better or worse this time of year for summer steelhead. I'm halfway thinking of floating from morgan to strome. Any thoughts? I plan on float fishing sand shrimp tails and throwing spinners. Any and all experience is welcome. Thanks

JonT

Steelheader4Life;n606064 said:
LOL...someone doesn't want anyone else fishing his river eh??
Just one click on my screen name is all it takes to see where I'm located. You should try it.

JonT;n606214 said:
Just one click on my screen name is all it takes to see where I'm located. You should try it.
LOL...I just know realized that you must be a teenage boy going through puberty. I know things can be very complicated during this time, but they will get better, I promise.

JonT

Steelheader4Life;n606220 said:
LOL...I just know realized that you must be a teenage boy going through puberty. I know things can be very complicated during this time, but they will get better, I promise.
I'm not going to tell you again - for the last time, stop flirting with me.

hobster;n606221 said:
:whs: Haven't you been reading about how this is the worst run ever recorded?
I can guarantee you it hasn't been the worse run ever recorded for coastal systems. Just sayin...and they are all hatchery fish which JonT thinks should all die.

Casting Call

O. mykiss;n605566 said:
Im very familiar with the siletz during the winter and I know what floats not to do this time of year. However, I don't know what floats are better or worse this time of year for summer steelhead. I'm halfway thinking of floating from morgan to strome. Any thoughts? I plan on float fishing sand shrimp tails and throwing spinners. Any and all experience is welcome. Thanks
Kwickfish with blue anchovie! Do a lower river float. C&R ONLY!!!!!! Tony