Sharing the fun

F
fisherdood
Went down to ABC today about 2PM and found my good fishing buddy. He's a nice old guy. I think he's Russian. We don't say much to each other since we can't really understand what the other is saying.. LOL

Anyway we were catching fish real easy and after I caught a few I noticed a handicapped guy sitting on the ground next to me. He was really enthusiastic about every fish caught by everyone near him.

He was having some trouble casting out far enough to catch anything. I gave him 3 of my fish including a nice 14 incher, he was all smiles. :D:D:D That's when I decided next fish on was his to pull in.

When I got the next one on I asked him if he wanted to pull it in.. He was extremely happy.. I'll just say that was more fun than all the fish I caught all day.

That gesture rubbed off on my fishing buddy and he did the same thing for a young guy next to him who wasn't having such good luck.. It was another great day at ABC..

For a couple of old guys who can't talk to each other we sure understood each other today.. :)

Reactions: eugene1
M
mikeee2362
HI5 Fisherdood!!

E
eugene1
Good stuff, did they plant it recently?

F
fisherdood
Yeah.. They stocked it Today..

D
DrTheopolis
You warmed my heart. Doing the right thing feels good, and it even makes strangers feel good.

troutdude
troutdude
Right on! Well done.

D
dalehalsey
Man i have been down there twice in the last week and got nothin would love to see ur spot and how u get the fish . i havent fished in over 25 years and just no luck. man i want me some trout.