Sellwood bridge sturgeon report

F
Fishallday
0
I went out to fish today under by a sellwood bridge. I caught and release 3 sturgeon keeper. River is so high. I use cured squid for bait. It was a good day!!
 
Nice Job! Sounds like a great trip! Thanks for the Report!

FF
 
I wish i can keep them.
 
Thats great!! you got 3 and the water so high!! Did you see anybody else fishing today???
 
Fishallday said:
I wish i can keep them.

Thats exactly what I said when I had to release my 1st Keeper! I am mainly practicing catch and release anymore due to the rules and regs!
 
Yah! i saw people fishing from the bank. They catching too. But i saw them realising all the sturgeon they catch!
 
so is the bank fishing there right under the bridge? Been trying to get my first sturgeon for the past couple weeks with no luck, hoping to find a good spot.
 
Moe said:
so is the bank fishing there right under the bridge? Been trying to get my first sturgeon for the past couple weeks with no luck, hoping to find a good spot.

if you can get to the boneville dam trey by the mouth of tanner creek. ive seen poeple land them there before while salmon fishing
 
brandon4455 said:
if you can get to the boneville dam trey by the mouth of tanner creek. ive seen poeple land them there before while salmon fishing

Ok thanks I will def. check it out some time soon.
 
Sweet job at getting out and fishing today. I can't believe the water levels this yr. Up, down, up, down, up,up,up.
 

Similar threads

troutdude
Replies
0
Views
494
troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
Replies
0
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
P
  • Featured
Replies
11
Views
943
troutdude
troutdude
A
Replies
3
Views
2K
jamisonace
jamisonace
bass
Replies
5
Views
954
Chromatose
C
Back
Top Bottom