Seeing spots (bass that is)

N
nwkiller
oh ya and this is a major highjack if i have ever been apart of one.....sorry CP!!!

T
tomriker
ha i was going to say.. what about private lakes?!

at least we're still talking about bass fishing... and not the C word (carp) hehe

N
nwkiller
before you sign up let me pop the question on there see what people say.....

T
tomriker
not saying i'd do it because it's wrong and all... but there is a public pond a mile or 2 away..

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
never know, its anybodies ballgame!

that rod is some much needed incentive i broke my 7' mh this weekend!!!!! :( same rod just about

Boy aint that the truth when it comes to fishin. sorry to hear about the rod , but if you somehow manage not to win the rod, as TR would say I know a guy who knows a guy .......... Sure we could work somethin out.

N
nwkiller
lol, kinda hard to enter a tourney just to leave ur private spot just to go down the street to a public one...lolololololol, id rather fish my private zone for bragging rights lol

T
tomriker
yeah! i don't need their stupid bass tournyments where i could win money! but i should start mesuring them and see how im doing against everyone on there :D oh and FP (another hijack) i found your scale you musta left it in mah boat last time

N
nwkiller
colby, anyway you want to say what those spots bit on?

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
yeah! i don't need their stupid bass tournyments where i could win money! but i should start mesuring them and see how im doing against everyone on there :D oh and FP (another hijack) i found your scale you musta left it in mah boat last time

Think I might of left some scissors too thanks you can bring em down on tues , Hear ya on the braggin rights thing NWK I am more interested in the friends and food side though I can't lie will be fun to fish with some more bass hounds like myself, I am forever on the learning curve , the prizes and the food are just a way to say thanks for driving all the way here to fish . Besides TR needs to know what the rest of us shmucks gotta go through to catch a pig ,it is still private though lol. "Just call me D.B. Cooper"

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice fish colby and miles!

B
bassboy
Nice fish Colby! I've only fished spots once and they kicked my butt!

R
rippin fish lips
colbypearson said:
already fished two and missed two, if you count FP's little gathering thats another one, columbia river the weekend after that, trinity, howard, crane prairie, lost creek, lake britton, shasta, shasta... i think so about 10-12 maybe one or two more we will see i am having a heck of a time working for the cash i need to do this stuff "/

are you a member of the "PRO BASS CLUB"?

C
colbypearson
rippin fish lips said:
are you a member of the "PRO BASS CLUB"?

nope i dont know what that is haha, i fish with the klamath bass club mostly in my club tournaments and fish a few other tournaments that arent affiliated each year too, the one on the columbia is actually the high school state championship

N
nwkiller
wow

C
colbypearson
bassboy said:
Nice fish Colby! I've only fished spots once and they kicked my butt!

i love catching spots! i want to move to redding after high school to chase big spots, but theres good largemouth and smallie fisheries that way too.

D
durantmatt
Nice Fish Bro