Sandy shuttle service

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
I got a recording when I called Grant's phone that he isn't shuttling until late Fall because of low water levels. I know there is a guy (Lenny) who will drive you back to your car, does anyone know of another shuttle service that will move your vehicle for you on the Sandy? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
D
DrTheopolis
Just curious -- is there still enough water in the Sandy for a driftboat, or is it an inflatable/kayak show these days?

Last time on the Clack (week or two), it was getting a wee bit draggy... but do-able (although the boat I was in is heavy, and we ran the batteries).

MrGrumpFish
MrGrumpFish
Hans, does that mean we..... I mean, you are drifting the Sandy this weekend?:D

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
DrTheopolis;n596354 said:
Just curious -- is there still enough water in the Sandy for a driftboat, or is it an inflatable/kayak show these days?

Last time on the Clack (week or two), it was getting a wee bit draggy... but do-able (although the boat I was in is heavy, and we ran the batteries).

Pontoon for me, Dodge to Oxbow. Below 9 ft you will drag a few places in a boat from Oxbow to Dabney.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
MrGrumpFish;n596385 said:
Hans, does that mean we..... I mean, you are drifting the Sandy this weekend?:D

Chris I would take you but the pontoon only has one seat.:sad: Not dead set on it, need to figure out the shuttle.

MrGrumpFish
MrGrumpFish
:sad:

Reactions: Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Talked with the guys at Mark's Snack & Tackle about shuttle service. I was told Lenny's Shuttle Service, 5037089890, will leave their vehicle at the take out and ride with you to the put in and then take your vehicle to the take out. Little bit of driving but gets you on the water.