Sandy River Clearing

Irishrover
Irishrover
I was up in Welches today buying stuff at the fly shop for the fly swap..So I ventured over to the river to check it out. I should have brought my rod because the water looked great. It's looking like a river you can fish!:)

S
shimano22
gonna try tomorrow although its in the mid 50's on mout hood right now so we might see a lot of melt from that...

S
sandyman
shimano22 said:
gonna try tomorrow although its in the mid 50's on mout hood right now so we might see a lot of melt from that...

the sandy is at 10.74 and steady, and i also think with the warm weather next two days the river may come up a little??? i hope it will be in shape for this weekend going to hit it hard starting up in the marmont area and work way down! its got to start producing fish soon!!! has anyone heard about sandy fish and tackle guy... rick... i heard he was really sick with cancer and last coulple times store is still closed?

Irishrover
Irishrover
"has anyone heard about sandy fish and tackle guy... rick... i heard he was really sick with cancer and last coulple times store is still closed?"

I had not heard about that. I go by the store quite often and had notice it was closed. I hope he is able to beat that stuff!

S
Scowboy
He is very privately dying. I will miss him very much.

S
sandyman
i will miss him as well... he was very good to me at the tackle store and allways reliable for a good fishing report! he will be well missed for sure...

Irishrover
Irishrover
I enjoyed talking with him, and when I left I always seemed to be smiling.

N
NoobTooner
breaks my heart a little every time i think about that guy....

....OK so I'll be up at rev. working my way down. maybe dodge today. if i do go today I'll make sure to post a few pics of the water for all you lazy a$$3$.

BTW, I'm still anxious to hear about any scouting parties for the drift...?
if anyone's been out scouting please pm me. I'm pretty serious about getting the new toon in at dodge this year so if anyone is running it...
also i'd like to put my name in the hat for any open seats..