Sandy river 2/15/10

B
boberdown
hit the upper river this morning with east county rookie and first thing this morning i caught a nice little 5 lb native and had a couple other real nice takes but thats it the bite just seemed to shut off.

lite clouds,river level 9.5 or so, berometer around 30.0, eggs white/orange yarn
slay the steel and god bless!
boberdown

T
Thuggin4Life
Good job man wish I woulda made it up there.

H
Herefishyfishy
Was at Cedar Creek saturday and saw some nice fish pulled out of there. One must have been over 15lbs and super bright! As usual nothing for me though!

B
boberdown
sandy riv

sandy riv

Was at Cedar Creek saturday and saw some nice fish pulled out of there. One must have been over 15lbs and super bright! As usual nothing for me though!

i heard that yesturday and today guys were limiting out at cedar creek i should have went there this morning, and heard that sandshrimp and eggs were the ticket! keep on it you will get one!!!

A
azntechi3206
Went out to garbage hole and dodge park at sandy river this morning left empty handed. There was a few people there fishing but haven’t seen anyone catch anything today maybe better luck next time.

T
troutmasta
i heard that yesturday and today guys were limiting out at cedar creek i should have went there this morning, and heard that sandshrimp and eggs were the ticket! keep on it you will get one!!!

Hit cedar creek today 1st cast 6 pnd hatchery hen. My buddy and I both landed HUGE nates, (me buck, him hen) Will post pics later. hooked at least 3 others not landed. Pink corky w/ White and pink yarn.
Oh ya. First steelhead ever too. Will post later tonight. Jay were were ya???

M
mgdguy
Anyfish and I were at Oxbow today. Totally dead, no fish seen or heard of caught

M
mgdguy

Excellent, glad someone had some luck out on the water today! :clap:

F
fishwithdynamite
Way to get em'

B
beaverfan

Dang it, I had a stupid doctors apt that took the whole day. I knew I should have rescheduled! Good to hear you got into some fish!!!! Same spot?

T
troutmasta
Dang it, I had a stupid doctors apt that took the whole day. I knew I should have rescheduled! Good to hear you got into some fish!!!! Same spot?
same spot... Full report w pics coming later. Got Nasty ear infection dealing with that at the moment. Saw many limits though.

S
Steelhunter
Nice work Tony...I was up in Woodland this morning trading that broken Lami you sold me for a new X90MC. Sweet rod, tried it out at Oxbow with no luck but sensitive as heck...

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
way to go ! ! damm nice fish . nice and brite ! takin one of the crew down in the morning to pull off another hit .