Sandy river 1-21-10

B
boberdown
TODAY WAS ANOTHER GREAT DAY! got to the river around 6:30 am sat down poured a cup of coffee, said a nice prayer being thankfull for the days before and prayed for the people in hati and asked for another great day of fishing ... in jesus name and 2 min later my cousin says fish on i just gave a big smile up to god! and said thanks not even 3 casts later i had a fish on myself we had limited out by 8:30 am. we stayed for a while and caught a few natives in total between my cousin and i we landed around 12 fish and a few got off right at the bank... also heard the lower sandy they were doing very well today! good luck everyone !!! and god bless!

Slay the Steel!

C
chodathug
Nice work!!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man! Sounds like a good day on the water.

C
Cohosanders

Giving it up..that's good to hearraygiving your prayers) just had to clarify!!

Nice fish too:clap:

Last edited:
S
sandyboy
Great ice fish and good job

B
bigsteel
your slayin em!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

S
steelhead_stalkers
Nice story. Thanks!

F
Fishtopher
Way to go Dan!

E
eggs
Is it the weekend yet? I got some hidden holes to hit to avoid crowds that fish gotta be sitting

L
love2fish
Awesome!

Awesome!

Sweet man...nice fishies! I still have not caught any steelhead, must need to hit the river some more and keep practicing!

O
OnTheFly

'Oh Lord, let there be Steelhead fishing in Heaven' ray:

J
jathrtn
Ha ha!

Ha ha!

I KNEW U WENT FISHIN THE OTHER DAY WHEN I CALLED U AND U DIDINT ANSWER, I WAS GONNA C IF U WANTED TO HIT THE NEHALEM! ALL GOOD THOUGH BUDDY WE WILL FISH TOGETHER ANOTHER DAY! BTW, MULLET MAN LIKES HIS NEW POUCH U LOANED HIM!

B
boberdown
hek ya i was just asking that to god that would be awsome especialy if an every cast basis and 25 + lb er's take care

J
jathrtn
Honest mistake!

Honest mistake!

I KNEW U WENT FISHIN THE OTHER DAY WHEN I CALLED U AND U DIDINT ANSWER, I WAS GONNA C IF U WANTED TO HIT THE NEHALEM! ALL GOOD THOUGH BUDDY WE WILL FISH TOGETHER ANOTHER DAY! BTW, MULLET MAN LIKES HIS NEW POUCH U LOANED HIM!

OOPS SORRY WRONG GUY! I HAVE A BUDDY OF MINE THAT HAS THE SAME USER NAME! THAT IS THE PERSON THAT I THOUGH I WAS REPLYING TO! NO HARM NO FOUL! BUT RELLY NICE FISH THOUGH!

D
Damon79
Great day on the river..

Great day on the river..

Sounds like a very good day on the river.. God is great and does great things for those who believe.. I am new to this form and never fished the Sandy before, but heading that way next weekend for the first time. Any advice for a first timer on the river? Not sure if we will fish the just the Sandy or go over to the Clackamas.. But should be a fun day either way.