Salmon soup - looks great!

troutdude
troutdude
Well, I thought it might be my turn to make everyone hungry. I just found this recipe. I haven't tried it yet; but I intend to. If you make some, let us know what you think.

Sorry, but I can't seem to be able to make it larger. If you can't read it, you could save it and print it out.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Red Thai Curry is one of my favorites. I've never had it with salmon but I bet it's awesome. I think I might have all the ingredients for this. Thanks for the tip!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
my 2cents: salmon goes good in any Thai curry, we like to get take-out Thai food the day after a cooking up some salmon and we get a veggie thai curry as one of the dishes and then add leftover salmon to it...

Also, Trader Joes has a very good Thai Red Curry Sauce, it can be used in cooking or as a dipping sauce for salmon or even crab...

H
halibuthitman
I just threw up a little in my mouth... reminds me of loooong summers of eating salmon everything with mosquito and black fly dressing... I prefer my salmon smoked and in cream cheese.. I once had someone make me salmon spagetti.. I almost punched them!

pinkygonzales
pinkygonzales
Sent this to my wife. She posted it on Pinterest with this as the caption:

"Making this. Husband promises me fresh caught salmon in 2012."

Gentlemen, I am blessed.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Good idea. Must try soon.

rogerdodger said:
my 2cents: salmon goes good in any Thai curry, we like to get take-out Thai food the day after a cooking up some salmon and we get a veggie thai curry as one of the dishes and then add leftover salmon to it...

Also, Trader Joes has a very good Thai Red Curry Sauce, it can be used in cooking or as a dipping sauce for salmon or even crab...

jamisonace
jamisonace
You crack me up. ROTFL

halibuthitman said:
I just threw up a little in my mouth... reminds me of loooong summers of eating salmon everything with mosquito and black fly dressing... I prefer my salmon smoked and in cream cheese.. I once had someone make me salmon spagetti.. I almost punched them!

troutdude
troutdude
My bad, I forgot to credit the source. So, here it is.

Delicious Living magazine. "Wholesome Bowls", by Lisa Turner. Dec. 2011. Penton Publishing.

P.S. HHM...I guess you must recall that ever popular 60's tune by Donovan entitled "Hurling Gurdy Man'.

If you're going to wretch, please turn the other way! LOL

Last edited: