Salmon slaying with Steelmonkiller

jamisonace
jamisonace
That hawg is sick Tanner. I love to see you killing it up there. If that's the river I think it is, it's killing me to not get to fish it this year....or any rivers up there for that matter.

C
ChezJfrey
jamisonace said:
That hawg is sick Tanner. I love to see you killing it up there. If that's the river I think it is, it's killing me to not get to fish it this year....or any rivers up there for that matter.

Yeah, that's some fish for sure. I think I had dreams about it...but I'm pretty sure I turned it into a steelhead ;)

O
OnTheDrop
ChezJfrey said:
Yeah, that's some fish for sure. I think I had dreams about it...but I'm pretty sure I turned it into a steelhead ;)

I keep waiting for a steelhead to appear on our lines.. I'm thinking within the next couple of days.
Here's my clients from the past 3 days. Taze limited Monday/Today.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Reactions: troutmasta
B
bagold53
nice to see Taze get into the fish like that. seemed like a real good guy. looks like I might be pontooning the Wilson on Friday. if your out that way.

O
OnTheDrop
bagold53 said:
nice to see Taze get into the fish like that. seemed like a real good guy. looks like I might be pontooning the Wilson on Friday. if your out that way.

Yeah, he's good people.

I'll be around somewhere :)

T
troutmasta
jamisonace said:
If that's the river I think it is, it's killing me to not get to fish it this year....or any rivers up there for that matter.

It is the river you think it is ;).