Salmon fishing reading matierial needed!

S
Slash
10 years with part time salmon/ Steelhead fishing and I'm in dire need for Help... very rusty to say the least and fishing yesterday opened my eyes... :( So im Looking for some good, RELIABLE reading material on salmon fishing here in Oregon. Technique, places,equipment ect.

All would be much appreciated!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Somebody trying to get there post count up? One thread will bring in just as much infor as 100 threads asking the same question. I never read books but there is some kinda jed davis spinner/spoon fishing for steelhead and maybe salmon book that guys seem to refere to as trhe bible.

S
Slash
No , not at all... after being on hereOff and on for a year, I'm still trying to figure how to use the OFF and so with that in mind, sry for the triple threads!! Using iPhone for Internet Sux...

T
Thuggin4Life
Man my smart phone always changes my words so my post sometimes don't even make sense. Hopefully you can find some good reading material. there is a select few on here that seem be fishing librarians so just give it time and hopefully you get some better responses.

A
alseaalumaweld
salmon trout steelhead mag.

R
RunWithSasquatch
I reference my "Fishing Oregon" Book all the time; Falcon Guide publication.

Any of the Amato Books have good info, I have a few, I like reading some of Scott Hougens books, published by Amato. Easy to find... Bi Mart usually has a ton of there books.

W
waco
300 tips and Bank fishing for salmon and steelhead both by Scott Haugen have helped me a lot!!

S
Slash
Thx for the help guys!

H
halibuthitman
alseaalumaweld said:
salmon trout steelhead mag.
+1 but its only called salmon/steelhead journal if were talking about the same magazine;)