Rogue River guide recommendation's please

S

sos23

hello, i was wondering if any one has any recommendations for a guide on the middle rogue for salmon. thanks!

P

Phil_Bud

hello, i was wondering if any one has any recommendations for a guide on the middle rogue for salmon. thanks!

Fish On Guide Service and fishingtherogue.com are 2 in my contacts. Also Hooker Guide Service, Guides name is Todd....and in a few years maybe me...lol
Good Luck

E

eat, sleep, fish

I'd contact Bill Urie. He's one of the best around. You can google him for his website.

E

eat, sleep, fish

It will really depend on what time of year and exactly what section you want to fish. Most of the guides specialize in different sections of the river.

C

colbypearson

jhon guyer's guide service good man , resonable price

i wish i knew the name of that guy we saw that one day.... so everyone would know who not to go to- i would do everything in my power to convince people to avoid that scum..... :mad:

S

sos23

thanks a lot for the reply's! im most interested in the middle rogue since i live in merlin and timing is not real important. i just want to take my dad on a guided trip so that we have better chances of getting into some fish, i fish all the time but i still have TONS to learn about targeting salmon and steelhead. once again thanks for the reply's.
cheers

Last edited: