Great Job. :clap::clap::clap:
She's a Beauty.
:D:D:D
:cool:
thanks bud

P
Phil_Bud
Throbbit _Shane said:
Let me know what kind of plugs you like and ill get a few.

I'm ready to tag another one it's been awhile :D
Where you shop? Sportsmans? Ive got plenty of plugs that will put you on fish. Dont worry about it if your fishing with me. lol
You can go get the plugs after the first time you go with me if you want...haha...I'm going the beginning of this next week. Monday or Tuesday? Got an open seat if you want to fill it. Theres some feisty chromers hungry for plugs up there!

P
Phil_Bud
T
Throbbit _Shane
Phil_Bud said:
Where you shop? Sportsmans? Ive got plenty of plugs that will put you on fish. Dont worry about it if your fishing with me. lol
You can go get the plugs after the first time you go with me if you want...haha...I'm going the beginning of this next week. Monday or Tuesday? Got an open seat if you want to fill it. Theres some feisty chromers hungry for plugs up there!

You know ill fill that seat! Im game for any day. I shop at all the store's. There isn't one that can fill all my needs :D

P
Phil_Bud
Throbbit _Shane said:
You know ill fill that seat! Im game for any day. I shop at all the store's. There isn't one that can fill all my needs :D
Ok. lets go Monday, 3/21. Send me a PM and we'll plan it.

N
nwkiller
great job man, you me and salmon kid might have to clash sometime and make a sick ass oregon video!!!! again awesome fish!!